Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday

Today was, is, Monday. What did I do? I woke up around 10, worked on my animation, finally getting it up to the appropriate speed. Then I walked the dogs, made breakfast, and proceeded to watch TV for a few hours. Lazy, I know. But! I also did the dishes as well as my eyebrows, and I'll be off to spinning in a few minutes.
I ate fairly well, starting the day off with some Kashi 7-grain cereal, craisins, almonds, & shredded coconut with some orange spice tea. I then ate some goat cheese, pesto, & one slice of cranberry bread. Then I ate a whole host of cheez-its.
Haven't eaten anything since, and after spinning I'll be eating soba noodles with mushrooms and miso salmon.
I'll be going for another walk to the boardwalk tonight as well, I'll hit up the book rack. I really want the Scott Pilgrim series in paper, being that I loved the film so much. Maybe I'll see if Jamie's around--she's on spring break too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As far as the men are concerned, I've been thinking a lot about the circumstances in which I last saw him. The fire alarm had gone off, which basically ended things even though they were awkward long before that. It's this whole "Who are we?" chat that has me thrown. I had come to terms with our casual relationship until he straight-up declared that we'll Never Be Together--that just depressed me. I don't know why he felt the need to label this so strictly and not let it be organic and natural, which is what I felt initially and led me to like him at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment